Friday, August 17, 2007

The Ever Controversial Issue (Although I Really Can't Understand Why) of Graphic Abortion Pictures

Working in the pro-life movement, I've come across many arguments for why the judicious use of graphic abortion pictures is essential to our mission. Some of these arguments are well presented and cogent; others less so.

A few years ago, my co-worker Eric Scheidler (with a little help from me -- and I do mean "little", as he definitely did the lion's share of the work) overhauled the section of our website that deals with graphic pictures. In so doing, he added an "Answering Common Objections" page that, in all humility, I think, offers some of the best explanations out there.

This afternoon at 5:00 (US CDT), Eric will be on Relevant Radio's Drew Mariani Show talking about this very subject. You can listen online, or, if you miss the live broadcast, you can also hear it in the audio archives on Relevant Radio's site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what great work you're doing!

John Jansen said...

Mrs. Jackie Parkes,

Thank you -- it's our privilege.