Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Holy Good Coffee, Batman!

I just realized that I have not yet publicly proclaimed how much I heart my new Chemex Coffee Maker, which may well warrant the title of Best. Christmas present. Ever. (that I've received, at least).

Upon first seeing it, I fancied that it looked rather like a cross between a martini glass and a beaker.

How simple, I thought. That's all there is to it?

Along with a special type of oxygen cleansed filters (which I also got), yes, that's it.

If you check out the reviews, you'll see that they're rave ("Best coffee ever..." "Unquestionably the best..." "For those who really enjoy good coffee..." "I've not found a way to make better coffee...")

And I can assure you: they're all true. As Agent Cooper would say, it makes "damn good coffee".

I can't recommend the Chemex highly enough.

For an explanation of how and why it's so great, watch this:

No comments: