Monday, August 11, 2008

Heh

After the art show Friday night, I happened upon a print version of The Onion for the first time in a long time. I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the lead story:

Local Idiot To Post Comment On Internet



In a statement made to reporters earlier this afternoon, local idiot Brandon Mylenek, 26, announced that at approximately 2:30 a.m. tonight, he plans to post an idiotic comment beneath a video on an Internet website.

"Later this evening, I intend to watch the video in question, click the 'reply' link above the box reserved for user comments, and draft a response, being careful to put as little thought into it as possible, while making sure to use all capital letters and incorrect punctuation," Mylenek said. "Although I do not yet know exactly what my comment will entail, I can say with a great degree of certainty that it will be incredibly stupid."


Read the whole thing.

No comments: